Sunbelt FCU Go to main content Contact Us
Member Login

Can't Log In?

Need Help?
Contact Us


Can I use my debit card outside the United States?

Before your Sunbelt FCU credit or debit card can make transactions outside of the United States you need to contact our Account Services department at 601-649-7181 option 2 (7:30am - 6:00 pm M-F and 9am - 1pm Sat) and request that the card be opened for that country. If you are attempting to make a purchase online, your card can be opened long enough for you to complete your transaction. If you are going to be traveling outside of the country, please contact Account Services and let them know the dates you will be in each location you will be traveling to. Please be aware that there are certain countries that we cannot open cards for.


This answer has been viewed 988 times.

Related Questions
Go to main navigation

Sunbelt is changing the way you bank.  As a not-for-profit financial institution, owned by its members, the most powerful driving force is your voice