Go to main navigation
Updated as of 03/23/2020 1:20 PM
We understand everyone’s concerns about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it may affect business at Sunbelt Federal Credit Union. The well-being and safety of our members, employees and communities is our top priority. Our teams are closely monitoring this rapidly evolving situation and following all guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), while continuing to serve the needs of valued members like you.
Cash and financial services are still easily accessible.
• All branch lobbies are closing today 03/23/2020 at 2:00 PM. Representatives are available by appointment only with the exception of the Westover Drive branch in Hattiesburg and the Ellisville Branch. We ask members utilizing these branches to visit either Lincoln Road or Branch 49 in Hattiesburg or one of our Laurel branches.
• If you need to speak to a Branch Representative, please call into our phone system; use options 5 then 1 and then pick the branch location you would like to reach. This will enable you to speak with a Branch Representative who can also offer electronic services, upon valid identification, so that you will not have to leave your home.
• Drive-Thru teller services and all outdoor My Teller Plus machines are still available during normal business hours.
• All ATMs are fully functional. Members may use their Sunbelt ATM or debit cards at any Sunbelt branch or Allpoint ATM free of charge. There are over 55,000 Allpoint ATMs worldwide. Please visit www.sunbeltfcu.org/visit to find the closest surcharge ATM to you.
• Additionally, for your convenience, and to minimize risk of exposure, we encourage you to take advantage of Sunbelt’s digital banking tools. 24/7 account access is available through Cloud Banking or our Cloud Mobile App. You may check balances, make payments, view transactions, and more.
You may also call the Account Services Contact Center at 601-649-7181.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control at https://www.cdc.gov/