Sunbelt FCU Go to main content Contact Us
Member Login

Can't Log In?

Need Help?
Contact Us


What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?

If your checks have been lost or stolen, do not hesitate to take immediate action. You are able to put a stop payment on the missing checks at no charge 24/7 by logging into the Cloud Branch. Click the Stop Payment button and enter the first and last check numbers of the missing checks. This will place a stop payment on that series of checks. You can also come into your local branch to have a stop payment placed on the checks, but this will have a fee attached to it. Stop payment requests that are completed in the branch or through the Cloud are good for 6 months. Stop payments requested verbally (such as over the phone through the Account Services department) expire after 14 days. If you feel that your checking account information is compromised, we recommend you visit your local branch as soon as possible so the we can assist you in changing your draft id (checking account) number and provide you with the information that you will need to give your employer and creditors. There may be a fee associated with this step. You may also wish to consider filing a police report and bring it in with you. If you have additional questions, please contact our Account Service department at 601-649-7181 or 1-855-786-2228 and press option2 (7:30am - 6:00 pm M-F and 9am - 1pm Sat).

This answer has been viewed 1617 times.

Related Questions
Go to main navigation

Sunbelt is changing the way you bank.  As a not-for-profit financial institution, owned by its members, the most powerful driving force is your voice